All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

You're all gay.

If you have anything against people who are not *straight* ... anything negative at all to say.. whatsoever... in any shape or form.. then let me be the first to tell you.. to go FUCK yourself twenty times over ... and please, refrain from being my friend.. cuz I don't care to talk to you anymore or even know you.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing little cracks here and there from people.. they think it's innocent... but it's fucking not. There is NO difference between people because of their sexual orientation and if you feel the need to make a comment towards them.. and you think you're so funny over there.. harr harr harr.. just fucking go jam it right up your asshole. Fucking asshats.


>:-((((((


Have a nice fucking day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bastards

Anonymous said...

Who pissed in your cornflakes today?

I agree!