All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

Irritations.

I'm not perfect. Far from it.
I'm not sitting here on my thrown pointing out all the errors in peoples ways...
but it's hard to really believe in a person when they say one thing
decide one thing..
but then it's not really that way at all.
Is it??
I didn't think so.




So, I'm wondering... are people just content being doormats?
Continuing the same cycles.
They know the wrong it's caused.
They know the story well.
They've lived it time and time again.
Do they block all the bad episodes out of their head so conveniently?
Just to suit their needs for whatever short-lived temporary high or filling it gives them?
Do they honest-to-God forget why they decided that way to begin with?

Forgiving?
Naw.. I don't think so. That's a cheap cop out.
See, I've been forgiving for a long long time.
Forgiving of the same movie scene played out over and over again in front of my eyes.

I refuse to compromise myself anymore for anyone or anything that isn't worth my time, energy, efforts, etc. I only have this life to live and I want to fill it with all the goodness that I choose to. Good friends, good times, good experiences, good shoes & good food ;) haha.. Seriously though.. but you learn to filter out the crap because in all seriousness over here... it's only your life to live. It's only you looking out for you. There is NOT one single person out there who's going to sort out your life for you. So, you learn to get rid of the bad and keep the good and appreciate the good more.


So, what it boils down to is..
what exactly is that makes people NOT stick to their guns?

Please shed some light on the situation.. cuz it's boggled my mind for years.



[/rant]

cuz i'm just babbling and super tired and find I'm a tad confused about everything around me as of late.

Goodnight.

0 comments: