All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

Light a Candle.

40 million people in the world are infected with HIV and that number is rising daily.
The majority of these people do not have access to life-saving treatment.
Here is something simple you can do to help fight a problem that affects us all...

Bristol-Myers is donating a dollar to fight AIDS everytime someone goes totheir website and moves the match to the candle and lights it.

It takes one second to raise a dollar.

https://www.lighttounite.org/

3 comments:

missc said...

I bought lipstick at MAC for my mom, for xmas.. and I bought the AIDS RED one.. so I would be donating something :)

Giusi. said...

awesome! : )))
hooray for donating!!
: ))))))

<3

Anonymous said...

I donate EVERY time they ask me to at the stores!

Sick Kids
Children's Wish Foundation
SPCA

Holy Donations!