All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

So much on my mind.

With all this health stuff going on recently.. I've really been rethinking things so much. I think I've been forcing so much stuff lately. When I really think I've been neglecting the most important thing right now. My well being. My soul. My heart. Etc..... I have so much repairing to do.. so much. Too much. The truth is.. I'm in no place right now to make any decisions and choices about stuff. And you know what? I don't have to. I've been fretting so much about stuff and worrying myself sick over here about all this shit that's going on in my life. Making mountains out of molehills. That's prolly what got me that trip to the hospital in the first place.

I need to relax a bit. Not think too much. And not worry all the time. And know that it's not the end of the world. My time will come when it's good and ready.

And ... I'm just not ready now.

And ... that's ok. It's perfectly fine.

And ... there's no rush.

: )))))



Black Rebel tomorrow night.
Hell. FUcking. Yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
GRRRRR!!

0 comments: