All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

Confusing.

___________________________________

CONFUSE: – verb (used with object), -fused, -fus·ing.

1. to perplex or bewilder: The flood of questions confused me.
2. to make unclear or indistinct: The rumors and angry charges tended to confuse the issue.
3. to fail to distinguish between; associate by mistake; confound: to confuse dates; He always confuses the twins.
4. to disconcert or abash: His candor confused her.
5. to combine without order; jumble; disorder: Try not to confuse the papers on the desk.


Main Entry:
baffling
Part of Speech:
adjective
Definition:
puzzling
Synonyms:
abstruse, bewildering, beyond one, confusing, difficult to understand, enigmatic, hard to understand, incomprehensible, mystifying, over one's head, perplexing, unclear, unfathomable

___________________________________

Yup. Thought I'd throw in the text book definition of the way I've been feeling as of late. Most definitely and overwhelmingly confused. Not entirely because of myself though. You see.. it's mostly on behalf of others intentions, actions, lack of thereof, so on and so forth..

So.. I've decided.. instead of sitting around trying to decipher what the hell so-and-so wants.. or really means.. or is thinking.. or the reason they did this and that.. etc etc.. Well, i decided.. To hell with that! to hell with them! To hell with you and all your friends!!! (and YES...... I just had to throw in some TBS to the mix.. just cuz i fucking felt like it.)

No.. seriously. I'm going to drive myself mental trying to interpret and read into everything someone does. So.. here's the game plan as of now. I'm going to worry about my own lil'self for the time being and HEY.. when you decide what you want...when you want it.. and how the hell you want it.. well, you know just where to find me and friggen tell me. Until then... have a pleasant trip.
I am not going to be at your beck and call to suit your needs just because you haven't the faintest idea of what you want. It's not fair and it's certainly consuming and .. well.. as the title so blatantly points out... Confusing!!

I'm unloading this excess cargo and taking this trip on my own.


All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: