All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

Lists of Life.

The up and down weather has been putting my mood in a spin. Therefore, I have nothing to say or add that will inspire or anger anyone. Not today anyway.

I don't forward emails. Ever. (That was something I once did when I had a boring office job and I wasted my time away online.. which I'm sure many others are guilty of.) But I liked this little list. Thought I'd share it.

Happy Monday.
much love:
~G .xoxo.


The Do's & Don'ts of Your Lifetime
  • ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
  • TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
  • THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
  • FOUR . When you say, 'I love you ,' mean it.
  • FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
  • SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
  • SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
  • EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
  • NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
  • TEN. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
  • ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.
  • TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
  • THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
  • FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
  • FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
  • SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson!
  • SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.
  • EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
  • NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
  • TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
  • TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.

________________________

Music Monday: Al Bowlly ~ Guilty


2 comments:

Carly-Anne said...

I like this little list :)

Spyder said...

It's a good list. I like it. Words to live by.