All her dreams are made of strawberry lemonade . . .

I can see your face in our secret place.

Yesterday a hole was made in my heart bigger than anything else I've ever felt in my entire life. My cousin Giacomo passed away. I'm having a hard time accepting this. I still cannot believe it's true. I expect him to come waltzing through the door any minute.. being all silly like he usually was.. and laughing, joking and all dramatic. He was classic for his hilarious scenes.

No words can express the loss and hurt and pain that I am feeling. I am in such a state of shock and disbelief. My heart goes out to his mother and father... my cousins and his brothers Michele, Giovanni, Gaetano & Vince Anthony and to his wife and babies he left behind, Elizabeth, Antonina and Vincenzo. I love you guys so much. I have a lot of cousins.. but you guys are the only cousin's I've ever really known. You guys are like brothers to me and the most dearest to my heart ever. I love you i love you i love you..

I'm posting this because I want everyone to know about him. I wish everyone could have known him and had the pleasure of his company because he had a marvelous way with people. And I never want anyone to forget him. I never ever want to forget about him. He should be here now.. he should not be gone....and I will never ever for the life of me.. accept this and understand why this happened.

Baby boy, I will forever miss our singing, our playing... I will forever miss your smiling face.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((




~ RIP Giacomo. ~
July 14th 1979 - January 23rd 2009
Ti amo per sempre e mi mancherai per il resto della mia vita.






Wishing you were here with me...


And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
God wouldn't let it live...

0 comments: